WRITE ABOUT FOR SCHOOLS OVERVIEW:
- Connect every teacher and student to a centralized writing platform with school level Management and Data
- Publish and share writing classroom-to-classroom with local Privacy
- Promote cross-curricular writing and common writing topics/challenges with School Ideas and School Groups
- Co-teach with private Student Sharing between teachers
- Make common writing Assessments more authentic and accessible for both students and teachers!
- Build student writing Portfolios with year-over-year ability Transfer Students
SCHOOL MANAGEMENT AND DATA: SEE HOW MUCH YOUR STUDENTS WRITE
- Admin and other School Leaders can support classroom implementation with access to a Manager dashboard
SCHOOL IDEAS: CONNECT YOUR WRITERS AROUND COMMON TOPICS
- Teachers, Administrators or Support Professionals create and share common writing topics that students across your community can easily access and respond to!
- Focus writing reflections and discussions around events, themes, and issues from your School.
- Provide a common starting point for students across any grade/class for challenges or assignments.
- Easily collect and celebrate authentic writing samples and exemplars from all students.
- Make common writing assessments more authentic and accessible for both students and teachers!
SCHOOL POSTS: BUILD AUTHENTIC AUDIENCE
- Students easily find writing from any classroom so they can read and respond to peer writing!
- Teachers quickly collaborate for projects and shared topics
SCHOOL GROUPS: COLLABORATE AND DIFFERENTIATE
- Organize internal writing collaboration between classes, grades, projects, and clubs
- Provide a central School Group for students to purposefully publish to their local peers
SCHOOL PAGE: MAKE YOUR WRITING COMMUNITY VISIBLE
- Celebrate writing from all classrooms with a teacher-moderated feed of authentic student writing samples!
- A School page can be shared with families and linked from a school website to have a constantly updated page of student writing available to celebrate!
- Student voice around schoolwide events, themes, discussions and challenges can be showcased with contributions from every class.
SHARE STUDENTS: SUPPORT STUDENTS WITH CO-TEACHING
- Use student sharing to provide any educator in a school the access they need to work with students in a content area, for specialized intervention, or for any other co-teaching scenario.
LOOKS AWESOME, RIGHT?!
All existing teachers can easily connect when you upgrade to the School Platform and all student work will also be connected automatically.