Getting your teachers registered and connecting their accounts to your School plan is easy! Select the process that will work best for your scenario and then communicate it with your staff.
- To start, know your School Code. This was provided to your School Manager by the Write About team. Not sure? Let us know: email@example.com
Recommended Process: Teachers Register and Connect themselves
|New Teachers (no account yet)||Existing Teachers (already have a Write About account)|
Manual Set Up by a Manager:
- From your Manage>Manage Teachers area, you can use the ADD TEACHER button to set up accounts. NOTE: If you want teachers to sign in using a school Google Account, they will need to Register themselves.
- Use their School Email as their email/username and set an initial password (they can change later)
- Communicate with teachers what their initial password is have them sign in
Managers can view School-wide data, manage all student accounts, co-administer and moderate student work, and have more permissions to view and take action on all activity. You can promote Teachers to a Manager:
- From your Manage>Manage Teachers area, view and change the status of any connected teacher from the ROLE field: