Account creation is flexible and simple. Teachers can start with existing writing content or create their own. Students will be writing immediately. Like all platforms, the fidelity of adoption will depend on if teachers see the value in regular use, are supported during the process of integration and changing practices, and there are tangible student results.
If you and your team(s) believe that student engagement with writing is a priority and transitioning their writing skills to a digital environment is essential, we are extremely confident in your success.
Successful schools often:
- Start with a cohort of interested teacher leaders
- Connect instructional design with school improvement goals
- Have students write for a variety of purposes and subject areas
- Allow students to share their writing and connect across the entire school
- Have support from a Media Specialist, Tech Integationist or Literacy coach
- Give teachers time to collaborate and plan for best practice integration