Teachers can register and explore the Write About platform for free. You can view content created by other teachers and find inspiration for your students. Your students can write 5 Posts each as a trial of the full Classroom features.
Articles in this section
- Global Read Aloud 2018 - How to Upgrade
- How can I Collaborate with Other Classrooms?
- How can I view an account as a student?
- How do I start a new school year? (Deleting Students and Deleting Groups)
- Can parents and other family members participate?
- What is Write About's approach to Online Safety?
- How many student accounts can I add?
- What if a Student account shows up as a Teacher?
- What can I use for free?
- What standards are covered with Write About?